Monday, June 9, 2008

Day 36: Kingsport, TN fly back to Joplin, MO



Day 36 Today we got up early and had breakfast at the hotel. After that it was time for me to leave. It was hard to do. Neither of us really wanted to say goodbye for three more weeks but that is what we had to do so I could finish what I started in Flagstaff, AZ, on May 5th.
I had good flights to Atlanta and Springfield. I got to talk to Celeste off and on today. Jeremy picked me up and took me to Lambert's Cafe which is "The Home of the Throwed Roll". It was awesome!

We got back to Joplin and now I am taking care of bike and internet stuff so I can resume pedaling tomorrow morning early. I am going to shoot for a long day tomorrow, I will need your prayers!

I am excited about the next three weeks. I know that God is going to do some awesome things and introduce me to some awesome people. At the end of it I look forward to spending some great time with Celeste and then jumping into Summer B at CCH.

I covet your prayers as I finish up this ride.

bob g