Sunday, May 13, 2012

GTD 2012 Day 8

I was anticipating this day with Casey and Cori in DC for quite some time.  We had breakfast at a local Coffee Shop; it was awesome!  After a Latte and a Breakfast Sandwich we set off for Annapolis for church; a friend of Casey and Cori had planted a church there.   It was a good time of friendship, worship and the Word.

After church we had an awesome seafood lunch on the Bay then went sightseeing in DC.  I felt so blessed to have Casey and Cori show me DC; it had been so long since I had visited our Nation's Capital.




After sightseeing they once again treated me to an awesome meal at one of their favorite restaurants. After dinner I had to get everything ready for my morning departure; I would be leaving MD and heading southwest through the Shenandoah Valley.