Monday, January 20, 2020

GTD 2020 Preparations

With only 118 days till I begin GTD ‘20 in St. Paul, MN there are many preparations that I have to take care of.  Gear, Route, Gear Transportation, Physical Readiness, Support Raising...will keep me busy till I fly out of Orlando on May 15th.

I am looking forward to GTD ‘20 because I will be able to visit UFCCH Alumni, University Campus Ministries, Inner City Ministries, Ministry friends....  In addition to all of that I will check off my 50th State visited, Michigan.

GTD ‘20 is a UFCCH Fundraising Bike Ride.  All Funds received will be used for Student Mission Scholarships & UFCCH Projects.

You can financially support GTD ‘20 by the mile or with a one time donation.  The estimated total mileage will be posted after I finish tweaking my Route.

Prayer Support is the key to a successful journey.  At this time prayer for all the preparations taking place would be appreciated.

Blessings!  Bob