Wednesday, February 20, 2019

GTD 2020 - Minneapolis, MN to Midland, MI

On May 18, 2020, I will leave Jamie, Niw & Minneapolis for Nate, Elizabeth and Midland.  The plan is to arrive in Midland on the 29th.

Along the way I look forward to seeing friends in Beloit, WI and Chicago.  I also look forward to spending time with the Yoders in Crown Point.

It will be exciting to ride along Lake Michigan and finally step foot into Michigan for the first time.  Once this happens I will have visited all 50 States!

I forgot to mention that I am excited to be riding through the campus of Notre Dame, I hope that Rudy greets me as I approach the fabled Stadium of the Fightin' Irish.

Once again I will be seeking Prayer Warriors and Financial Supporters.  Prayer will sustain me day by day and Financial Support will allow UFCCH to offer Mission Scholarships to UFCCH students and friends who desire to go outside of their comfort zones outside the lines of the US.

This weekend I will set off on my first GTD 2020 Practice Ride.  On Friday I will ride from home to a Campground in Ocala.  After packing up camp on Saturday morning I will return home via a different route. Each day I will ride between 55-60 miles.  My daily average during a GTD Ride is 72-78 miles so this is a good first Practice Ride.

Prayers appreciated!  Bob