Saturday, May 26, 2012

GTD 2012 Day 21

I was excited that this way would be a short 45 mile ride to St. Marys and that Celeste would be waiting on me.

After a great breakfast I packed up my trailer, said goodbye and made my way to Starbucks for another iced coffee.  I got back to the road I had been on the day before and turned south.  The ride was uneventful and since I felt good I covered the 45 miles in no time.  Once I got into St. Marys I put the hotel information in Google Maps and then made my way there.



It was easy to find the hotel, our car and our room.  It was great to see Celeste!  I got everything unloaded and unpacked and grabbed a shower.  After that we ran around some, checked out where the church was and got something to eat.

It was a good day and I was looking forward to a good night's rest and a day off.  The only thing looming was a Tropical Storm that was to hit Georgia and Florida the next day.  I wasn't going to lose any sleep over it so after watching some tv we fell asleep.