Friday, September 26, 2008

583



583 !

It's only 583 days till I begin pedaling from Cedar City, UT to Santa Barbara, CA.

The maps have been ordered and both Jeff and Nike and Jim and Bren have confirmed that they are excited I am coming. Jim has already ridden the pieces of the Western Express route and Pacific Coast route that I will be riding so he is going to be a great resource. He and Bren want to meet me somewhere along the coast and ride toward Santa Barbara or Los Angeles with me.

It is go cool that God introduced me to Jeff and Nike and Jim and Bren. You never know what will come of those meetings along the way.

This past Go the Distance Campaign was successful, but I believe that the total given for the first ride can be doubled.

Please pray that we will put together a more effective campaign for Go the Distance...Again.

Thanks and God bless you!

bob g.