Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Communication


It's amazing how easy it is to communicate in this day and time. Cell phone, e-mail, internet...we have the world at our fingertips.

I hope that as I begin my ride May 5th that you will take a moment from time to time to communicate with me via phone call or e-mail. I am sure that your communication will come at the right time when I am needing encouragement and/or a familiar voice.

I also hope that you will take some time to communicate with the Father on my behalf as I ride. The route through southern Utah and Colorado will provide many challenges, but so will Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Tennessee, Alabama and Florida. What the challenges will be I don't know but I am guessing that I will have some weather issues, road issues, health issues, bike issues, fatigue issues.... I do praise the Lord that I have friends along the way and I am sure that God has strategically placed them right where I need them to be. He is cool like that.

I know the prayer of righteous folks does a lot of good so I am counting on you to lift me and my journey up to the Father.

Well it's almost time for our Tuesday night Meal & Message here at the Christian Campus House so I should go.

God bless you! bob g.